|Compounders on Capitol Hill 2017|
Registration Now Open!
Only 11 Exhibitor Booths Available!
The 23rd Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held June 10-13, 2017 at the Marriott Wardman Park, in Washington D.C. With more than 400 expected attendees in 2017, Compounders on Capitol Hill brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding.
• CCH returns to Washington, D.C.! Located in a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, D.C. filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Steps away from the National Zoo and Rock Creek Park. With the convenience of a Metro stop right outside its doors, providing a quick commute to Capitol Hill.
• A bargain hotel group rate at $219 – that’s almost half the price from previous years!
• Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
• Expanded exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 60 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
• Stay for Hill Day! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
• Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy’s biggest party of the year – Rx Mixer on Sunday, June 11, 2017.
• On Monday, June 12, the COMP PAC Dinner and Fundraiser is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington, D.C. The COMP PAC will host a very high-profile influencer to talk face-to-face with our attendees about the future of health care.
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the 23rd Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill: American College of Apothecaries (ACA); AirClean Systems; ARL Bio Pharma, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; Attix Pharmaceuticals; Compounder's International Analytical Laboratory (CIAL); DoseLogix/Topi-CLICK; Eagle Analytical Services; Exakt Technologies, Inc.; Fagron, Inc.; Hardy Diagnostics; Health Engineering Systems (HES); Humco; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc.; Kunesa LLC, Letco Medical; LP3 Network; MEDISCA; Ortho Molecular Products; Prudential Cleanroom Services; PCCA; Q.I. Medical, Inc.; RXinsider; SpecializedRx; Spectrum Pharmacy Products ; Storey Marketing; Topi-Pump; Total Pharmacy Supply; Triova Pharmaceuticals, LLC; Willow Birch Pharma; World Wide Medical Distributors.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of the 23rd Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill: DoseLogix (Conference Notepad/Pen Combo); MEDISCA (One Education Session); PCCA (Meeting Tote Bag, Meeting Syllabus, Mobile Meeting App, Name Badge Holder, Hotel Room Keys, Network Lounge/ Charging Station, Welcome Reception, One Education Session); Topi-Pump (Conference Travel Mugs).
Tell us how compounded pharmaceuticals have helped you, someone you know, or how you have helped someone as a practicing compounding pharmacist. Help us protect your continued access to pharmacy compounding!
Share the P3 community and the value and necessity of personalized prescriptions with your friends.